Puppy & Kitten Wellness Program
Healthy Start Plan
First of all, we would like to say, “Congratulations on your new family member!”
We imagine you are excited, nervous, and maybe even a little scared. Don’t worry, we are here to help! In fact, we are here 7 days a week from 7a-10p to answer any questions you may have about your new buddy, schedule an appointment, examine, treat, perform surgery, you name it! Not to brag, but those are the best hours in the city of Chicago! We should probably also mention our Veterinarians have attended the best schools and have a wealth of experience. Check out their bios on our website (www.metrovetchicago.com). Our staff is top notch too! You should know, that expensive referrals are the exception and not the ‘norm’ at MetroVet.
Enough about us, this is about helping your newest family member get off to an amazing start!
Let’s face it, during the first several months, puppies and kittens can be pretty expensive (not to mention lots of hard work). Sure, you want to keep your pet healthy, but the expenses for a new pet can add up quickly. So, you start shopping around to find the best veterinary “deal”, but sooner or later, and often too late, you find out that “deal” has a lot of hidden costs, you are more like a number than a name at a big box chain store or to cut costs on an amazingly cheap spay or neuter, dangerous corners are cut (most of those corners, you will have no idea about).
Our goal is to get your new puppy or kitten off to a great healthy start with the highest standard of care at an affordable price, without cutting corners.
What’s Included in the Plan?
- Examinations during “Core” vaccines (DA2PP, FVRCP, Rabies).
- Puppy or Kitten booster vaccines appropriate for your pets age, breed and lifestyle discussed at appointment (may include DA2PP, Lepto, Bordetella, FVRCP, Rabies with tag). Does not include canine influenza.
- First deworming with pyrantel / strongid if needed.
- Fecal Screening x 2
- First Heartworm, flea and tick treatment.
- Nail Trim with each exam (up to 3).
- Puppy / Kitten Information Packet.
- Puppy/ Kitten dental kit
- Dog Friendly Area (DFA) Tag
- Spay or Neuter: preanesthetic exam and bloodwork, patient specific anesthetic plan and anesthesia, IV catheter with fluids, hospitalization, e-collar and pain medication.
The cost of the plan is only $798! (a savings of over $500!)
This can be paid in total at the first visit or divided into two payments of $399 each, made at the first vaccine appointment and the vaccine appointment when the Rabies vaccine is given. Sorry, the plan is for pets 14 weeks and younger.
What are you waiting for?
Call us at 312-583-1921 to schedule your pet’s first “Healthy Start” appointment!